This article is for Super Admins, Admins, and Team Leads.
Creating an incentive campaign with Qarrot is easy to do. But first, we recommend that you have the following ready:
1. Your campaign title
2. The image file (max of 500 MB) you want to include with your campaign
3. Your campaign description
4. Your start and end dates
5. A decision about who will participate and how. In other words, do you want employees to participate individually or in teams? As individuals, you're rewarding employees for their individual performance. As a team, you're rewards employees based on the total performance of the team.
6. A decision about whether the rewards should be paid out automatically or manually (by you). If you select 'Automatic', then the campaign will let participating employees enter their results data. If an employee's results meet the award rules you set up, then the corresponding badges and points will be given to them. If you select 'Manual', then you will have to decide who deserves to be given awards during or at the end of the campaign. You can give employees awards any time (with the manual option) by closing the campaign and selecting winners.
7. A decision about what awards (points and badges) will be given to participating employees for accomplishing the campaign goals, KPIs, or targets. Awards can be given in three ways:
With the above information ready when you create a campaign, you'll find that it only takes a few minutes to set it up and get it launched!