This article is for Super Admins.
You can create a milestone to celebrate employee anniversaries at the company any time by going to Manage, and selecting Milestones.
Before you create service awards, make sure that all your employee profiles include their joining date with your organization.
Select 'Create Service Award', then complete the following:
1. Provide a name (e.g. 5-Year Anniversary)
2. Select a time period (e.g. After 5 years)
3. Enter the number of points employees will earn for this milestone
4. Select which badge the employee will be awarded (be sure to create badges specific to your service award)
5. Add a celebratory message that will apply to all employees reaching this milestone (e.g. Congratulations on 5 wonderful years with Acme Corp! We look forward to celebrating many more with you.)
6. If employees are put into teams, then all Team Leads and Admins will be notified of his/her service award