This article is for Super Admins.
Connecting Qarrot with your organization's Slack account enables your people to view the recognitions, announcements, campaign awards, or milestones right from your Slack channel.
Note: We recommend that you create a new channel in Slack dedicated to your recognition program.
To connect Qarrot to your Slack account, follow these steps:
Head to the Slack App Directory
Note: You will need to be an admin in your Slack workspace to set up this integration.
2. Search for the app Incoming Webhooks and click 'Add to Slack'
3. Select the channel to which you want notifications to post or create a new one.
4. Scroll down to Integration Settings. Customize the name, description, and icon for this integration. Copy the WebHook URL and click 'Save Settings'.
Note: If you would like to customize this integration with the Qarrot icon, you can download it here.: https://qarrot.blob.core.windows.net/custom-icons/Qarrot-logo.png
5. Login to Qarrot and head to the Manage Program > Settings page.
6. Under Integrations, click 'Connect' on the Slack card.
7. Paste the Webhook URL into the field and click 'Save':
Note: The Webhook URL should look like this: https://hooks.slack.com/services/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