This article is for the Super Admin and Admins.
By grouping people into teams, you can create team campaigns where the different teams compete against each other. Also, when you group people into teams, the Team Leader you assign gains the ability to run campaigns for their team.
To create a team, go to Manage > Teams and select 'Create' and complete the following steps:
1. Enter a name (e.g. Smallville Sales Department)
2. Enter a short description
3. Select a Team Lead from the list of registered people. Here, we generally recommend that you select the person in charge of the group of people you are putting into the team.
4. Select either 'Specific individuals' or 'Specific profile fields'. If you select the first option, then select the Team Members from the list of people. This is the list of people who will participate on the team. If you select the option 'Specific profile fields', then anyone who meets at least one of the selected custom fields will be added as a team member.
Note: if newly added users match the selected profile fields, you can add them to the team by clicking the arrow on the team from the Manage > Teams page, then scroll down and click the 'Sync' button:
5. Finish by clicking 'Create'