This article is for Super Admins, Admins, and Team Leaders.
Part I: How To Create a Manual Campaign
Creating an incentive campaign with Qarrot is easy to do. But first, we recommend that you have the following ready:
STEP 1 - DETAILS
1. Your campaign title
2. Your campaign description
3. Your start and end dates (the start date must be greater than the campaign's creation date)
4. The banner image file (max of 3 MB) you want to include with your campaign (optional)
5. The terms and conditions related to the incentive (optional)
6. You can attach documents (max of 3 MB) to your campaign's details (optional)
STEP 2 - PARTICIPANTS
7. A decision about who will participate and how. In other words, do you want people to participate individually or in teams? As individuals, you're rewarding participants for their individual performance. As teams, you're rewarding participants based on the total performance of the team (the team format is only available once a least one team is created).
8. Select the participating individuals or team(s). If you select 'Everyone', all people in the organization (except the campaign manager) will be participating in the campaign.
If you 'Select profile fields', you can filter the list of participants by the custom profile fields set organization-wide.
STEP 3 - OBJECTIVES AND AWARDS
9. A decision about whether the rewards should be paid out Automatically or Manually (by you).
Select 'Manual' and create the objective(s)/award(s) by entering the objective's description and the awarded bonus points and/or badge(s). You can include one or more awards in your manual campaign and you will have to decide who deserves to be given the award(s) during, or at the end of, the campaign. You can give participants awards at any time by closing the campaign and selecting winners. Although once a campaign is closed, participants cannot be awarded from it anymore.
10. Click 'Preview' to review all of your campaign's details.
Part II: How To Close a Manual Campaign
You can close a manual campaign whenever its status is either 'Running' or 'Finished'.
1. Click the checkmark icon on the campaign you wish to close and select 'Close'
2. On the 'Objectives and awards' page, click 'Select winners' to choose which participant(s) should be given the award(s)
Note: you can award some or all of the awards you included in a campaign to its participants; You can also create additional awards when closing your campaign by clicking 'Add'.
3. Click 'Submit' to confirm your selection.
Note: you can view the details of the points you're awarding under 'Transaction details'.
4. Click 'Confirm' to close the campaign.
Note: you can find the closed campaigns under the 'Closed' status filter on the Manage > Campaigns page. View each campaign's reward report by clicking the arrow on the campaign and by navigating to the 'Award Report'.