This article is for all Admins.
If a person shows the status 'Pending' in Manage > People, it means they haven't verified their email address yet and aren't actively participating in your program.
Admins can resend the activation email to a pending user at any time. If the person can't find the original 'Welcome' email they were sent when invited to join Qarrot (from [email protected], subject line 'Welcome! Let's activate your Qarrot account'), you have the possibility as an Admin to copy their account's activation link and share it with them directly.
Note: The user must be already added to the program in order to access their activation link. To invite a new user to your program with the help of a link, see Adding employees > Share invitation link.
To copy an account's activation link, just follow these steps:
1. First, make sure the person's email is correctly spelled (a typo in the email may be the reason the activation email isn't received)
2. Click on the 'link' icon in the person's row:
3. Select 'Copy invitation', a confirmation that the link is copied to the clipboard will appear.
4. Share the link with the user.
Important: An activation link is specific to an employee's account, do not share an employee's activation link publicly or with another user.
5. By clicking their activation link, employees can create a secure password and log into their Qarrot account.