As an Admin, you have the ability to review and resolve the posts that were flagged by other users.
To do so, go to MANAGE > FLAGGED POSTS.
From this page, you'll be able to see:
1. The type of post that was flagged (e.g: A recognition, an announcement, etc.)
2. The name of the user who flagged the post
3. The date the post was reported on.
4. The reason the user reported the post (e.g: inappropriate content, suspicious activity, or any other specified reason)
By clicking on 'RESOLVE', you can decide to either:
1. Hide the post from the Social Feed
Note: Hiding a recognition post does not revert the recognition
2. Reject the flag and keep the post visible on the Social Feed
Once resolved, you can view all the reported posts and the decision taken for each of them by clicking on the filter 'Resolved'.