Here are a few instances where you may receive email notifications from Qarrot ;
- You have been recognized by a colleague. The email will let you know of any awards/badges earned and direct you to your Qarrot account to view details.
- You have reset your password. This email will include a link redirecting you to the Qarrot login page where you can create a new password.
- You have redeemed points earned for an award from the Qarrot catalog. If you have chosen a digital gift card, it will automatically be sent to your email address. If you opted for a company-provided reward, Qarrot alerts the designated contact in charge of your reward's fulfillment. You can view a detailed receipt of all previous rewards redeemed from My Rewards, then selecting Redemption History.
- You are a participant of a campaign, in which case you will receive email notifications for the following reasons;
- When the campaign begins
- When the campaign has finished
- When you win an award from a campaign
5. You are the owner of a campaign, in which case you will receive email notifications when your campaign starts, ends, and when you need to review any pending results.
As always, it's a good idea to verify that the Qarrot emails don't land in your spam box - you never know who may be recognizing you and your achievements!